This view shows the web worksheet in ModelSheet.
The table below compares how to insert quarterly sums in Excel and in ModelSheet.
|Insert Quarterly Sums in Excel
||Insert Quarterly Sums in ModelSheet
- Insert a new column for each quarter in each table on each sheet. Do not disturb other tables.
- Type in header titles for each new column.
- Insert summation formulas in each cell in the new columns.
- Find and fix all formulas that assume a row consists of all monthly cells.
- In tab “Overview” for the workbook, click on button “Styles.” Apply style “year sums”.